Dollar General Survey Online at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Have you often purchased or bought stuff from Dollar General that is the store for the customers and shoppers that provides everything they need. Well, yes if you are the one that buys and shops then Dollar General offers you winning price by completing the Dollar General Customer Survey.
The post hereby explains you the steps and guide along with the requirements you need to complete the survey through the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. The company needs to know the requirements and demands of customers that buy and shops stuff from Dollar General. Check the receipt you will find the survey invitation that you have to enter during the survey process.
About Dollar General:
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores founded in 1939 (as J.L. Turner and Son) 1968 (as Dollar General Corporation) that has its headquarter in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores the United States.
The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
Dollar General Survey Rewards:
If you complete the DollarGeneralSurvey provided on Dollargeneralsurvey.com you have the chance of winning $1,000. Every month, Dollar General chooses three customers and rewards them with $1,000.
Dollar General Survey Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old and be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Recent register receipt containing the DG customer first survey code.
- Internet access, as the Dollar General customer survey is only available online.
- Mobile, laptop or computer device.
Dollar General Survey Steps/ Guide:
- Visit survey website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- The www.dgcustomerfirst.com survey opens in English but you can choose Spanish by clicking on the “Espanol” link at the bottom left of the DG Customer First survey home screen.
- On the next screen, enter the time that you shopped, the store number (beginning with zeros), and the 15-digit DG Customer First.com survey code. All of this information is located at the bottom of your receipt.
- Click the “Start” button.
- Follow the instructions & respond to all questions to complete the Dollar General store survey.
- Provide contact information if requested in order to enter the DGCustomerFirst.com survey monthly sweepstakes.
Dollar General Customer Care Service?
Anyway, if you guess you need to start to get in touch with Dollar General official team, you must be glad. It is because Dollar General corporate has some contacts. And, they are:
- Dollar General Phone Number
First of all, you can start to try calling Dollar General phone number which is reachable at 877 463 1553. But, you get to call the number in Dollar General business hours.
- Dollar General Corporate Office Address
Of course, you can also start to write a letter, and you can try to address it to 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072, USA.