When the tummy seeks for attention and craving for some Mexican food, what restaurant do you think of? I bet Taco Bell first comes to mind. Taco Bell is an American fast-food chain based in California. The restaurant serves foods that include tacos, burritos, nachos, quesadillas plus novelty and specialty items. They also include value menu items. Since its commencement as a restaurant, it has expanded into a vast chain, serving more than 2 billion customers at 7000 plus restaurants.
As it serves many customers from different backgrounds, society, and country, Taco Bell is cautious about their services and products and always try to satisfy their customers. The food may be right, but other factors such as the behavior of the staff, how long they waited for their food (time is an important factor as it is termed as a fast food restaurant), are other such factors to be taken.
With a view and an effort to improve their services, the company depends mainly on the customer’s voice to ensure the quality of the food and services they are delivering on these many outlets. For such a purpose Taco Bell launched a web page called tellthebell.com where customers can voice their opinions and provide feedback and stand a chance to win prizes.
Why TelltheBell Survey? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Read below
A survey is conducted in order to examine and improve the way things work! These surveys are made to get genuine opinion and feedback from its customers.
This helps the company understand what the customers want and need from the company, what they expect from their service and what are their suggestions. These suggestions often provide the company to grow and improve their service.
If you are a lover of burritos, you can give suggestions about how the taste can be yummier — suggestions for helping the company improve to stand a chance to win 500 dollars in cash.
The survey also helps their Franchisee partners on what a customer feel; in any case, a customer is dissatisfied about the service holes are found. The survey will help identify these holes and fill in the gap and solve them faster.
Who conducts the TelltheBell Survey? 🤔 ♻️
TelltheBell survey is undertaken by Taco Bell to get feedback from its customers. As the name suggests, you are telling Taco Bell about your experience with the restaurants or outlets.
With their restaurants, reaching many parts of the world, they need to conduct these surveys so that they can maintain their image as one of the world’s largest food chain serving not less than 2 billion customers each year.
What’s in it for me the Customer? 😁🎁🏆💲
Taking the survey will help Taco Bell to up their game, by providing better foods and services, which indirectly makes the customers the winners. By taking the survey you can also stand a chance to win 500 dollars in cash 🎁🏆💲. It is called Sweepstake and winners are chosen every month. So it is a win-win for customers.
Taco Bell Survey Requirements: 😧😧
There a couple of things that you need to understand before taking part in the survey. When you take the survey not only are you providing ways for your favorite food chain to improve, you are standing at a chance to win 500 dollars in cash. This makes taking the survey rewarding and makes it a win-win situation on both sides. Here are the requirements to take the survey:
- The first and most important thing to take the survey is a valid receipt of the past days visit from any one of Taco Bell restaurants or outlets. Every receipt of Taco Bell has a unique survey code, which contains 16 digits. If the code is not available, you will need to mention the date, time, and the store number present in the receipt.
- An internet connection with a computer, smartphone or tablet to access the website of the survey @ https://tellthebell.com.
- Participants age must at least 18 at the time of the survey to take part.
- Taco Bell Survey has 50 entry periods. So if you take part in one period, then you will not be able to take part in another one without a new receipt.
- You must be able to understand either English or Spanish as the survey only supports these two languages.
- Each receipt holds only one entry into the survey and takes part in the sweepstakes.
Tell The Bell Survey Rules 😳😳😳
Here are the key rules about TellTheBell Survey.
- You must have legal residence in the United States to participate in the sweepstakes.
- You must be at least 18-years old.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish Language.
- The total number of entry Periods.
- There are 13 entry periods and using one Tell The Bell survey receipt you can only take part in one entry period.
- You need to revisit Taco Bell for another survey receipt.
- Workers of the TacoBell or Released Parties cannot take part in the survey.
TellTheBell Survey Using Mail Method 📩📩📩📩
To enter Tell The Bell Survey using Mail you need:
- Email Address
- DOB(dd/mm/yy yy)
- Zip Code
- Street Address
- State and City
TellTheBell Survey Online Steps 📲📲
Unlike many other companies, Taco Bell likes to keep it short and sweet. The survey is just a bunch of questions and answers and will take only a few minutes of your time. You can take the survey as long as you can access the survey website. It is accessible on a computer as well as smartphones. Here are the steps to complete the survey:
- Use a PC, Laptop or mobile device to enter the website URL in the address bar @ www.tellthebell.com
- You can either choose English or Spanish to take the survey
- Check your receipt whether it has the unique code or not.
- Identify the unique code with 16 digits and enter the code from the receipt
- Wait for the code to be validated after you can continue the survey
- In case the unique code is not present you will be redirected to another page where the user requires to input the relevant details of the receipts such as the date, time, and the store number present in the receipt. If you do not understand this bit, there is a guide to help you identify the unique numbers.
- When you enter the code or details, click ‘Next.’ You will be directed to the first question; you will have to rate your overall satisfaction with the restaurant.
- After this, you will be required to select the type you order, select one from the list.
- Upon moving the next page on the website, as a user rate your overall satisfaction with different things.
- After that, you will have to answer a set of questions for the survey.
- It will take a few minutes, and you have to go through all of them to complete the survey.
After answering all the questions, 15 in total the survey will be over. Moreover, you will stand a chance to win 500 dollars in cash as prize money. The winners who take part in the survey will be announced at the end of each entry period, there are 50 entries in total, which means there can be 50 winners so 50 lucky winners will take home 500 dollars in cash.
When you answer the questions or rating the restaurant, try to be as honest as possible. Do not be afraid to leave negative feedback, as the main reason for the survey is to get genuine feedback from the customers so that they can improve their services. It will not lessen your chances of winning the cash prize.
Taco bell acknowledges the voice of customers and pays a considerable sum for the survey. If the feedback is found useful, the restaurant will try to implement the changes, which are brought forward by the customers in the survey.
TellTheBell – Taco Bell Survey Question ❓❓❓
- Enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your receipt and click start.
- Answer a series of a questionnaire about your visit to the Taco Bell where you got your survey invitation.
Question # 1 First Taco Bell will ask you to rate Your Overall Satisfaction with experience at Taco Bell Question # 2 Order-type i.e. Drive-Thru, Dine-In or Take Away. Question # 3 The appearance of your food.
The cleanliness of the restaurant
The speed of the services
The accuracy of your order
The portion size of your order
Question # 4 Highly Satisfied or Highly Dissatisfied with Taco Bell. Question # 5 You’ll be asked if you faced any problems during the last visit at Taco Bell. Question # 6 Recommend Taco Bell to someone in the next 30 days. Question # 7 Your taco was full or not. And you have to rate some of the aspects related to the Food you ate at Taco Bell. Question # 8 You’re a legal resident of USA and are 18 years old and if you are then you may enter the Tellthebell $500 Sweepstakes. Question # 9 Enter your personal information i.e. First Name, Last Name, Phone No. Enter the information to receive 1 eligible entry in the $500 sweepstakes and to get notified in case you’re the winner.
- You will receive a message about the sweepstakes. You can click on the link at the bottom of the page to view the official sweepstakes rules. You can know more about tellthebell survey here also.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American food restaurant that was founded on March 21, 1962; 56 years ago at Downey, California. The founder of Taco Bell is Glen Bell and it has its headquarter at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, the U.S. By the year of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
The restaurants serve a variety of foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. If you are one of the food lovers and love to eat at Taco Bell then you must participate in TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey.
Contact Taco Bell ☎️☎️📞
For any tell the bell complaint, use the following information to contact Taco Bell.
- Taco bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235
- Taco Bell Headquarters: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- Email: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us